This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AfterDifferin #CollectiveBias
If you’re anything like me, a routine usually helps me function. Being a ‘Type-A’ person, I practically live off lists. When I first had my own place as an adult, I developed healthy night routine habits. Today, I want to share some of those with you. Whether you’re trying to set a routine or just need a reminder of how good a routine feels, hopefully these tips will help you out.
- Eat a healthy dinner – While eating healthy looks different for everyone, we can all agree that the more grease you eat the more you see it on your face. Opt for a healthy dinner at the end of the day.
- Wash your face and don’t forget to moisturize – To keep acne and blemishes at bay, always wash your face! Using a cleanser like Differin® Balancing Cleanser and moisturizer like Differin® Balancing Moisturizer, can help you maintain healthy skin.
- Start at the foundation to get rid of breakouts – For those suffering from mild to moderate acne, start deep in the pores to make blemishes disappear. Differin® Gel is the first and only prescription strength retinoid available over the counter for clearing and preventing acne. It’s the newest advancement and ingredient in the OTC acne category in over 30 years! Please use caution when using Differin® Gel with more than one acne treatment or glycolic acid product because this could lead to irritation. Also, Differin® Gel is not used in the same way as a spot treatment, and to get the best results you should apply a thin layer all over your face once a day, every day. It clears breakouts where they start (deep in the pores), prevents breakouts before they begin, and as a result, restores skin’s texture and tone.
- Turn off your phone – At least one hour before you go to sleep, turn off your phone. It’s easy to continue to scroll through Facebook until dawn if you don’t set guidelines.
- Get a good night’s rest – The less sleep you get, the more stressed out you can be. By getting a good night’s rest, you’re less likely to develop other blemishes, breakouts and mild acne. One of the ways that helps me get a good night’s rest is stretching or doing yoga before bed.
You can help your acne issues by visiting your local Walmart and picking up Differin® Gel. Go to Differin.com to get $2 off Differin® Gel and use it on your next shopping trip to Walmart!
This product is dermatologist developed and tested. Please call 1-866-735-4137 for any questions you may have concerning the product. However, should you experience any problems while using the product, please discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.