IT’S FRI-NALLY FRI-YAY!!! After having the week off last week, getting back to my real job along side my hustle was the real life struggle bus!
Life of Heather Update
- Did anyone catch This is Us this week? Holy Canoli, every week makes me tear up — but this week made me really think about a legacy I’m leaving here on earth. At the end of my life, I want to have a profound impact on people. I want to make everyone in my life feel known, loved and cheered on by me. I have a lot to say about legacy… but I’ll sum it up my saying I was very moved by the episode and am going to be thinking about what I want my life to look like. I’ve already gone through it, but I am going to go through my friend Zoe’s free course as a refresher.
- I’m loving that we have more light at the end of the day. I’m suddenly more energetic and getting out past 5:30 PM. That’s a win-win.
- International Women’s Day is this week — and I am so proud of my tribe of friends. Whether they’re here in my physical life or those I’ve met online, I am surrounded by some lady friends who truly rock the world.
- I have chronic foot pain, and I got a new pair of shoes this week. They’re so comfy. I also can’t wait to order these clogs. Comfy + Cute is kind of hard to find with supportive shoes.
- I listened to the most recent episode of the Elise Gets Crafty podcast, and I’m really inspired as a maker after listening. If you’re in a rut, I highly recommend.
- I have been looking for new ways to organize my spices, and this idea is too cute!
- This blood orange sangria looks so delicious for brunch this weekend.
- I’m in awe that this vase was made of paper mache.